Sunday 10 February 2008

Jah Jah Yute: Words are his power






Jah Jah Yute was born and raised in the parish of Hanover Jamaica in an area called Rock Springs. His fans say he has spiritual lyrics and sounds like Bob Marley and Admiral Tibit amd Gregory Issacs.

From Mo-Bay to Kingston, Jah Jah Yute and his Roots Rock Reggae style has shared the stage and been featured with such artist as Vibe Cartel George Nooks, Paul Elliott, Ken Booth and many more.

Words Power On Sound is Jah Jah Yute latest release.



AlternativeInformant: What would you describe your genre of music as?

Jah Jah Yute:
Roots Rock Reggae.

AlternativeInformant: How long have you been involved in the music industry?

Jah Jah Yute:
Since I was 9 years old. My father owned a night club which had a sound system call Sir King B.

AlternativeInformant: Are there any artists that influence you or your music?

Jah Jah Yute: Of course Bob Marley, also Gregory Isaacs, Dennis Brown and Admiral Tibit to name a few.

AlternativeInformant: What would you say your biggest influence is?

Jah Jah Yut
e: Jah God Almighty. And I believe in myself.

AlternativeInformant: What do you think differentiates your music from other artists in the same genre as you?

Jah Jah Yut
e: My style, my lyrics and my spiritual connection unifying the world with peace and love.

AlternativeInformant: Is there a mes
sage to your music?

Jah Jah Yute: Peace, Love and Unity.

AlternativeInformant: Do you think the music industry needs to change? If so why?


Jah Jah Yute
:
The music industry is evolving as we speak. The ability to digitally download music and to be able to market yourself on the internet, like on Myspace, has made the industry change. Where the change will take us I don't know, I am going to just kept making music.

AlternativeInformant: What do you find most enjoyable about creating music?

Jah Jah Yut
e: The spiritual connection with The Lord and the message he gives me to deliver to his people is so wonderful.

AlternativeInformant: How did your name, Jah Jah Yute come about?

Jah Jah Yute: People in my community called me Jah Yute because of the message in my music. When African Symbol heard the message of my music in his recording studio in Montego Bay, Jamaica, He called me Jah Jah Yute.

AlternativeInformant: Finally, what does the future hold for Jah Jah Yute?

Jah Jah Yute: To continue to deliver the message of The Almighty.

To Purchase digital downloads of Jah Jah Yute's music click on the picture below.

Or visit:http://free.napster.com/view/artist/index.html?id=12131878

http://www.myspace.com/jahjahyute68

www.jahjahyute.com












No comments: